Partner with Robins Kaplan LLP
Trial practice focusing on representing individuals, governments and tribal nations harmed by defective products and fraudulent conduct, including:
• Co-Lead Counsel for State of Minnesota in litigation against Juul and Altria for unlawfully targeting young people with their products, 27-CV-19-19888, Fourth Judicial District, State of Minnesota.
• Tribal Leadership Committee In re: National Prescription Opiate Litigation, MDL No. 2804 (E.D. Ohio)
• Member of Law and Briefing Committee In re: National Prescription Opiate Litigation, MDL No. 2804 (E.D. Ohio)
• Court-appointed settlement counsel in Abilify Multi-District Litigation, MDL No. 2734 (N.D.Fl.)
• Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee and Co-Chair of Plaintiffs’ Science and Expert Committee, Benicar Multi-District Litigation, MDL No. 2606 (D.N.J.)
• Member, Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee, New Jersey Consolidated Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Stem and ABGII Modular Hip Stem Litigation.
• Plaintiffs’ Executive Committee and Chair of Plaintiffs’ Science and Expert Committee, Chantix Multi-District Litigation, MDL No. 2092 (N.D.Ala.)
• Lead Counsel and Liaison Counsel in Mirapex Multi-District Litigation, MDL No. 1836 (D.Minn.)
• Member, Law and Motions Committee, DePuy ASR Multi-District Litigation.
• Member, Science Committee and Discovery Committee, Vioxx Multi-District Litigation.
Register today to see an exclusive list of speakers and hear captivating new information about the landscape of mass tort law.
If I’m registered for the conference will I automatically get my CLE Credits?
No. You must sign out at the Registration/CLE desk before departing the conference.
What do I need in order to sign up for CLE?
You need to have your Bar number for all states in which you would receive credit.
What if I cannot attend the whole conference? Can I receive partial credit?
Yes. When you sign out at the end of your last day, you will indicate the number of hours/days that you actually attended.
Do I need to send my Certificate of Attendance to the state bar(s) or will Trial Lawyers of Mass Torts report my attendance to them?
Each individual attorney will need to file their own CLE credits.