Hon. Martin Barash
United States Bankruptcy Judge, Central District of California
- Princeton University, A.B., 1989, magna cum laude
- UCLA School of Law, J.D. 1992; Editor and Business Manager of the UCLA Law Review
- 2001-2015; Partner, Klee, Tuchin, Bogdanoff & Stern LLP
- 1999-2001; Associate, Klee, Tuchin Bogdanoff & Stern LLP
- 1994-1999; Associate, Stutman, Treister & Glatt, P.C.
- 1992-1993; Law Clerk to the Honorable Procter R. Hug, Jr., Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to the California Bar, 1992
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Los Angeles Bankruptcy Forum
- Financial Lawyers Conference
Register today to see an exclusive list of speakers and hear captivating new information about the landscape of mass tort law.
If I’m registered for the conference will I automatically get my CLE Credits?
No. You must sign out at the Registration/CLE desk before departing the conference.
What do I need in order to sign up for CLE?
You need to have your Bar number for all states in which you would receive credit.
What if I cannot attend the whole conference? Can I receive partial credit?
Yes. When you sign out at the end of your last day, you will indicate the number of hours/days that you actually attended.
Do I need to send my Certificate of Attendance to the state bar(s) or will Trial Lawyers of Mass Torts report my attendance to them?
Each individual attorney will need to file their own CLE credits.